Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Challenge #13: Humor, Comedy, Funny

Happy Wednesday - APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

Everyone sure does love Anything Goes! I appreciate you all joining in on the fun! I just look forward to reading all your sweet and encouraging comments throughout the week. 

So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet is: 
#97.  Diane - Nellie's Nest




The winner for The Paper Nest Dolls prize is:
#74. Kathy  - The Crafty Nurse

Congratulations Ladies!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.






The DT's Top FIVE Picks this week are:
  The DT and I nominate the following as our Top Five:

 #6  -  Kuni  - Kuni's Bastelblog         

 #26 - Jacee - Simply Paper

 #58 - Amy - Amy's Amazing Cards



 #103 - Jacki - Crafting In My Kitchen  


 #112 - Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob

These are some beautiful creations ladies! Here is your PERSONALIZED Top Three Badge you may display on your blog.






Now on to the challenge:



This week's challenge is HUMOR, COMEDY, FUNNY!!

With it being April Fool's Day I thought it might be fun to do a challenge that would give us all a little giggle! The girls have gone above and beyond this challenge and I definitely giggled at their awesome projects!

Our sponsors this week are:


Prize: $25 Gift Certificate

AND


Prize: 3 Digital Images



These gals never cease to amaze me with their talent, friendliness, creativity, and HUMOR! I had a good giggle with these projects. 


Using: Mayde Spring Cleaning Dust Bunnies 




Using: KenliForget Me Nots Flower Pot Pretties 




Using: Lucy Lose It ... A Peculiarity




Using: Joey 
Kathryn




Using: Emily - Raining Frogs
 Judy




Using: Coco's Santa Hot Cocoa
Lena 




Using: Emily Rain Showers
Becca





Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until April 7th to enter! 

Good Luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!

As a April Fool's Twist - I thought it'd be fun for YOU, the followers, voted on YOUR favorite DT project. Leave their name in the comment section and they will win something special from ME! 






14 comments:

  1. Wow...thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 5 and congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 5 and congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute DT samples. Love the Lacy Sunshine stamps used. Thanks for the "humor" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5 and thank you for the wonderful personalised badge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards everyone.
    My fav DT card was created by Georgie. Her sentiment and image made me laugh. I can so relate. lol.
    Congrats to the winners.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the dt makes,my fav is Lisas card,well done to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sooo much for choosing my entry for Top 5- already put my cool badge on my blog!!! I think this a great challenge...my favorite DT make was Lisa....I can totally relate!!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...super cute projects by the entire DT ...I don't like choosing favorites, but will pick Judy, as her card is so much what my week has been that I had to laugh...love it! Thank you for choosing my card as a winner..I have sent my info and congrats to the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and Top Five!!!
    FUN challenge :)
    FABULOUS cards - Lena gets my vote - good luck Lena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou ladies my badge will now sit proudly on my side bar yayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the DT's cards are great!! My vote has to go to Becca!!

    ReplyDelete