Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Challenge #14 - Any Holiday

Happy Wednesday

I had a good giggle looking at some of the entries from last week. We have some pretty funny followers for sure!

So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Paper Temptress prize is:
#28.  Andrea - Wee Blue Swirls




The winner for Lacy Sunshine prize is:
#32. Karen  - Karen's Kreative Kards

Congratulations Ladies!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.





The DT's Top Three Picks this week are:
  The DT and I nominate the following as our Top Three: 

 #2 - Sheena - Cards by Sheena

 #3 - Monika - Creative with Monika



 #18 - Tammy - My Craft Central  

These are some beautiful creations ladies! Here is your PERSONALIZED Top Three Badge you may display on your blog.





Now on to the challenge:



This week's challenge is Any Holiday!


Our sponsor this week are:

Faery Ink
Prize: 3 Digital Images


Beautiful projects ladies!


Using: Gabbie Tea Cup Fairy



Using: Whimsy Houses



Using: Grandmargaret Faery



Using: Honey Snow Angel


Using: Snowman Love Couple




Using: Arielle Snow Oopsie 


Using: Gabbie Tea Cup Fairy




Using: Frankie's Bride





\
Using: Lady Spring

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until April 14th to enter! 

Good Luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!

You, the followers. nominated DT Lisa's card as the most humorous card last week! Congratulations Lisa!! I'm sure we've all had those moment with the dust bunnies lol!






7 comments:

  1. Thankyou for picking my card as one of the top 3,just gives you a really good feeling,thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so honored! A big thank you to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design team samples. Thanks for the "any holiday" challenge this week. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inspiration from the DT. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congrats to the others as well and beautiful creations this week DT!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. many thanks
    I just look at today
    I am sorry
    thanks for choosing my humor card as a top three picks
    I will proud to show it on my Blog yaaay
    so personalized too
    thanks so much and congrats to my friend Tammy too and to others ladies..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete