Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Challenge #135~ Bingo #4

Happy Wednesday fellow crafters!

The randomly selected winner from last week's challenge is:

#8 ~ Kathy

#3 ~ Andrea

Congratulations! You may display the badge below on your blog!


Please use the "CONTACT ME" button at the top to claim your prize. 

***PLEASE MENTION WHAT PRIZE YOU WON***

You have 1 week to claim your prize.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Our Top Three Winners, picked by our fantastic DT members are:

#1 ~ Tindaloo


#18 ~ Rijacki


#33 ~ Stacy



Congratulations to you all!
Below is the badge you may display on your blog.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This week the challenge is Bingo #4!

Image may contain: text

Our sponsors this week are:



Get your Wink Wink Blinkie!

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate



Prize: 3 Digital Images


Here is some inspiration from Team Crafty Belles










Buttons or Bows, Free, Sentiment




Using: Luv Bugs by Wink Wink Ink








Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating in our challenge HERE

You have until 12:00 pm CST on August 15, 2017 to enter!

Good luck, and thanks for joining us today! I can't wait to see all your amazing projects!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome creations! linkz it's closed... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please try again, Cristina? It looks like it's fixed now. Jeanie, DT

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your winners, have e-mailed you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. TracyM left me a comment on my blog which leads me to believe you may not have received my e-mail claiming my prize so I will resend it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not seeing the link-up for my card entry, so here it is:
    http://lilliansleisure.blogspot.com/2017/08/enjoying-life.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please try again, Lillian? Thanks for your patience!

      Delete
  5. Link is not working yet but I would love to enter this challenge....This is my link:
    http://plonysbloggie.blogspot.nl/2017/08/shabby-chic-mixed-media.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please try again, Plony? Thanks for your patience!

      Delete
  6. Terrific inspiration this week! It was exciting to see my number selected as one of your winners for last week. Thanks for providing a fun challenge site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for my Top Three badge ♥ Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your winners, have e-mailed you


    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete